Who is Barbados Web Design?
Owner and Data Controller
Mr. Brett Callaghan
Barbados Web Design / Brecal Inc.
140 B Durants Fairways, Oistins,
Christ Church, BB17097, Barbados.
Owner contact email: service at barbadoswebdesign dot com.
Updated on November 21st, 2020
We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are permitting us to use it as stated in the policy.
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Barbados Web Design, e.g., Facebook, are given proper acknowledgment.
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offense.
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content presents on the website.
Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- Name, email, and other message information you provide
- Content and other information you provide when using our website. E.g., Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse on our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Collect Information From You?
We collect the information you submit to us. For example, when you wish to get in contact with us on our Contact page https://www.barbadoswebdesign.com/contact/, to ask us questions or request a free consultation request, we ask that you provide us your name and a message.
- Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data.
- Get information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners.
- Get information from our advertising and market research partners.
- Sources are public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, or other third parties.
How We Use The Information?
We use the collected information to,
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services; we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information With Others
We do not share your personal information outside of Barbados Web Design. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Investigate/prevent violation concerning the services we offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files stored in your computer that hold a tiny amount of data about the websites you visit. These files have information about the web pages you visit, as well as any other information you’ve given, such as name and interests.
Cookies help us to know how you interact with our content and help us to improve your experience when you visit our site. Through cookies, we can know your language preference so that you needn’t change it for every visit. Also, from your activity on our website, we can target advertisements on third-party websites so that we can re-market our products/services to you.
In addition to this, there are the types of cookies you need to know about.
Session cookies are temporary and are used to remember you when you visit our site. They expire when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer/mobile device even after you close the web browser or restart your computer. With this data, we come up with a visit pattern to improve the functionality of the site. These cookies are also used for targeted advertising.
First Party and Third Party Cookies
We use first-party as well as third-party cookies on our website.
First-party cookies mainly belong to the website you’re currently visiting. Third-party cookies are cookies that belong to other websites that are mainly used for outside advertising.
How To Reject And Delete Cookies?
Keep in mind that if cookies are disabled you might not take full advantage of a website you’re visiting and may impair your experience. You can reject and delete cookies by simply changing your browser settings.
Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to know more on how to reject or delete them.
You have the following data protection rights.
- You can contact us to know the personal data we have collected about you and how we use it.
- You can request to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will not be able to deliver our services to you.
- You may object to personal data if you think it is used for other purposes set out above.
- You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured and readable format.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. You can exercise this right by just clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ option in the emails we send you.
- If you want to opt-out of postal communications, please contact us.
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 18.
If we come to know that we have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, we will take the necessary steps to remove the data from our server immediately.
Barbados Web Design ‘Contact us’ form is compliant with GDPR regulations. If you proceed further, we will consider that you have given your consent to receive the requested information/data. We do not make any assumptions, we take all the actions based on the transparent affirmation by users who agree to be physically contacted.